2 August 2014

PITTA PIZZAS

Hello my lovely fans. I have been away for so long, I know!! First of all, I want to say a big thank you to all of you for  visiting this blog and also for the LIKES and COMMENTS.  I am partially back with new recipes, I hope I would have the time to blog them all.  

The amount of money I have spent on pizza,  made me discover this recipe. I have never tried to make pizza from scratch, simply because of  the fear of not getting it right. But if you are brave enough to take on the challenge , kindly visit Lohis Blog

My son is a pizza lover. Morning, afternoon, night, "Mommy, please can I  eat pizzaaa..." is all i get to hear. In order to stop this little man from pestering me, I decided to give pizza making a go but then procrastination kicked in. I have all ingredients ready but for some reason, I really was not ready.

On one faithful day, I saw this TV advert on how to make  pizza in less than 15 minutes. I just said in my mind, "O boy, this is the reason behind my procrastinations". I was super excited to try out the recipe . The next day, I tried it out and it was the best. My son loved it but the only comment  he made (already noted down) was that I put too much sauce (he doesn't like too much sauce in his food). So here is my recipe and thank me later.





Prep Time : 5 - 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:

4 pitta breads
8 tbs of stew
1/2 red onions (diced)
2 bell peppers (diced)
2 roasted chicken thighs (diced) {any choice of meat}
40g grated mature cheddar { add more if you love cheese}

METHOD

Heat oven to 200C/gas 6. 
Line baking rack with baking sheet. 
Place the pitta breads on the the rack.
Spread on it pitta, 2 tablespoons of stew.
Top with diced chicken thighs, bell peppers, onion and cheddar.
Put in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. 
Once pittas are crisp and cheddar melted, serve hot or cold.

N.B: Experiment with toppings. 

Follow @Labelleace on Instagram for more mouth watering pictures...





No comments:

Post a Comment